Monday, January 9, 2012

Introduction

     I am very eagerly looking forward to this class. I think that I am most looking forward to learning about relationships between families. I have a traditional nuclear family, yet I do not think that my family dynamics are quite as traditional. I am interested in learning about what may be causing some of the relationship traits between members of my family and even perhaps ways to approach problems within my family. As a future teacher, I also think that much of what I will learn in this class will be applicable to my future students. I am interested in learning about situations that exist that I have not experienced, so that I will be prepared to assist my students with their own problems even if I do not have personal experience in their shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment